Castor Oil helps improve your hair, nails, eyelashes and eyebrows, and can be used as a body moisturiser and for body massage. Our Castor Oil is typically rich inessential fatty acids, palmitic, stearic, oleic and linoleic acids. Not tested on animals and vegan friendly.
It has a honey-like texture, which is thicker than Jojoba and Grapeseed Oil.
History and Origin: Has been used in compresses intended to treat a range of afflictions from lumbago and rheumatism to hair loss. Arguably first used in the time of the Ancient Egyptians as seeds were found in Egyptian tombs, many think it was used to maintain natural hair growth, strengthen hair and as a facial oil.
INCI Name/Ingredients: Ricinus Communis /Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil
Brand : PINK TULIP, UK
Extraction Method: Cold pressing of the bean
Country of Origin: India
Using Glass Bottle to Maintain quality of Oil.
1. Nail Care: Helps protect and strengthen your nails, especially beneficial for fragile nails.
2. Skincare: Can be applied all over your body to hydrate and nourish your skin. Commonly used to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and age spots. Has been found to be good for nappy rash. Believed to help protect the skin and support its function as a protective barrier.
May be used all over your body to nourish and hydrate.
Combined with Coconut Oil May help ease the pain of sunburnt skin. Combined with Sweet Almond Oil it is often used to treat stretch marks.
3. Hair: Helps hair strand with nutrients, minerals and vitamins, bringing damaged or chemically process hair back to life. Nutrient-rich PURE Castor Oil and other Ingredients help promote growth by strengthening and conditioning hair, increasing its resistance to breakage and stimulate circulation promoting enhanced, strengthen, thicken and healthy hair growth.
May help improve shine, prevent split ends and promote hair growth.
4. Scalp Treatment: Nourishes your scalp and helps prevent split ends. Adding a small amount of castor to your shampoo and applying to dry hair is believed to help treat dandruff and itchy scalp conditions.
5. Eyelashe & eyebrow: Applying Castor Oil on wet eyelashes or eyebrows may restore keratin and helps strengthen, growth and thicken.
6. Eye area : Combined with Coconut Oil and used on the eye area, it has been known to reduce dark circles and bags under the eyes.
7. Massage: May help nourish and moisturise your skin, hair and scalp.
8. Beauty Hack: When added to creams and lotions Castor Oil adds conditioning properties intended to leave the skin soft and smooth.
Seek professional advice before use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
100% Pure Castor Oil
All vegetable oils and fats are 100% fat and are generally high in calories (on average about 120 calories per tablespoon).
Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Seek medical advice before use or ingesting if suffering from any medical conditions or allergies.
** Recommendation: Always do a patch test on the back of your hand before using any new product on your skin or hair.