Typical Fatty Acid Profile : 12% Saturated, 24% Monounsaturated, 64% Polyunsaturated
Main Constituents (Typical Values) : Linoleic Acid (55-70%), Oleic Acid (14-35%), Palmitic (1-10%)
Natural Vitamin Content : Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, D, E and F, Beta Carotene
Botanical Name: Daucus Carota Sativa Root Extract
Botanical Family : Apiaceae
Extraction Method: Macerated (17%)
Aroma : Earthy
Country of Origin : UK
Constituents & Specifications : Carrot seed oil has various chemical compounds that include a-pinene, camphene, b-pinene, sabinene, myrcene, y-terpinene, limonene, b-bisabolene, geranyl acetate and carotol.
It has antiseptic, carminative, cytophylactic, depurative, diuretic, emmenagogue, hepatic, stimulant, tonic and vermifuge properties.
Appearance : Rich Orange, Medium Viscosity
Skin Feel : Medium absorption, Moisturising, Toning, Colouring, Nourishing.
Skin Type : Dry, undernourished, dehydrated, mature
Heat Stability : Keep below 40c
Saponification Value : 180-190
Common Uses : Benefits & Uses :
- It is very good for healthy skin, hair, gums and teeth and is also associated with good eyesight.
- It is used for cancer patients, especially those with stomach and throat problems.
- It is helpful for arthritis, rheumatism, gout, edema and the accumulation of toxins in muscles and joints and also strengthens the mucus membranes in the nose, throat and lungs and thus having a beneficial effect on problems such as bronchitis and influenza.
- It is also used in diffusers, candles, perfumery and blending,acqa essentials, carrier oils.
- Colourant – add a natural, rich orange colour to products
- Revive Dull Skin – give a fresher appearance to undernourished complexions
- Protective – add to creams formulated for use during harsh winter exposure
· Add 1-5% to creams, lotions, face oils, serums, body oils and body butters
** This is obtained by macerating the flesh of cultivated wild carrots; 1 Part Carrot to 5 parts Sunflower Seed Oil
SKU : 46, B33, > 85 > 250