- fragranced medicated shampoo
- for the treatment of itchy, flaky scalp disorders
- for dandruff, seborrhoeic dermatitis and scalp psoriasis
- leaving hair shiny and manageable
- Suitable for Adults and children 12 years and over
- Neutrogena T/Gel Therapeutic Shampoo is a fragranced medicated shampoo, which should be used as often as two or three times a week, for the treatment of itchy, flaky scalp disorders such as dandruff, seborrhoeic dermatitis and scalp psoriasis.
- Regular use helps control these problems, while leaving your hair shiny and manageable.
Effective treatment for:
Seborrhoeic Bermatitis (dry, itching scalp)
Treats your scalp, cares for your hair
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet caregully before use.
This product is for cutaneous and external use only. This means it should only be used to treat the skin an your scalp.
Avoid contact with eyes
Do not use on inflamed or broken skin
The shampoo should be applied as detailed below. You should then look at the dosing table to find out how often you can use the shampoo.
1. Wet hair thoroughly
2. Apply liberal amounts of shampoo and massage into the scalp to form a rich lather
3. Leave the lather one the scalp for several minutes
4. Rinse and repeat the application once more
5. Rinse thoroughly
Should not be used children under 12 years of age
Age and Dose
Adults and children aged 12 years and over - Apply shampoo as described anoved two to three times a week
Treatment should last about 6 weeks. If there is no improvement after 6 weeks consult your doctor or pharmacist
If irritation develops, stop using the shampp and contact your doctor if neccessary
If you or your child accidentally swallows T/Gel Shampoo, contact a doctor or your nearest accident and emergency department (Casualty) taking this pack with you.